Tuesday 25 April 2017

Turning Five

Happy 5th Birthday to the brightest light in my universe. My daughter Coco. She turned five years old today. I could not be more proud of the person she is becoming. The joy she brings into our lives and those of everyone who knows her is extraordinary. Her laughter takes my breath away, her compassion and kindness fills my heart with pride, her imagination and creativity makes everyday in our house a magical one. She really is the best big sister, and I am not just saying that. Don't get me wrong, there are hard days and having a child as "strong-willed" as Coco comes with it's own set of challenges. But that's not what this post is about. Today we celebrate our beautiful daughter, with all our family and her friends! 
 These last couple of days have been pure joy and I am feeling pretty blessed. From the moment she was born, she has shaped my world in every way for the better. Her and I are intertwined like only a mother and daughter can be. Like I always tell Coco, "You are my dream come true. Every bit of you is what I always wanted." 

Party time!!! 








2 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful....I’m tearing up reading this, memories of my own surfacing recalling when you were that age Koyahni ....how I delighted in you as all my children. Coco is so enchanting so lively so compassionate.....like you were my sweet....gratitude pours out of me as I watch you grow as a mother as Coco grows even more into her sweet strong self....this blog is a wonderful sharing.... so much love ......

    ReplyDelete